Bettering the communities we work and live in by providing education and support.
- Mentoring is not a one-way street. It is a joint venture.
- Mentors are not your supervisor.
- Mentorship programs create team building.
- Mentors get to share their experiences to show what works and what may cause failure.
- Mentors provide moral support.
- Mentors are a great connection to other WAMCAT members.
- Mentors notify the Mentee of educational opportunities.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you are interested in becoming a Mentor to share your career experiences or a Mentee seeking career development and self-confidence, sign up today. Let one of our many experienced Mentors share with you “how to do it so it comes out right”.
Some benefits you will experience are:
New friendships! Questions answered! Encouragement! Education! Introductions! Procedures explained! Networking!
WAMCAT Mentoring Program
Penny Robbins, CMC
Town of Mountain View
PO Box 249
Mountain View, WY 82939