Wyoming Association of Municipal Clerks and Treasurers

Liquor Licenses - Open Container & One-Day/Special Event Permits

August 2016


  1. Does your municipality have an open container law?  Our code does not allow open containers upon public property without a permit and allows for a fine up to $750 per incident if cited.
  2. Do you require dispensing and consumption areas to be identified and enclosed for one day permits?  This would be for Catering and Malt Beverage Permits on public property, as well as Open Container permits on public property if you have an open container permit law.


A:  Please see the below documents

Last updated 5/23/2017 9:53:09 AM